If you are a beginner or want to improve theoretical and practical knowledge of how to fly any DJI Drone, then you can sign up for an individual, or a group course where you will learn:
- Background history of DJI;
- Drone regulations and registrations;
- Theoretical overview of quadcopter and controls.
- Flight mode overview and precautions.
- Gimbal and cameras, and the camera control modes;
- Smart drone battery handling and general rules on how to store smart batteries through different temperatures;
- Full review of preflight preparation, calibration, check-list;
- Overview of places for flight, forbidden and red zones;
- Return home button mode;
- Rules for performing flights in severe weather conditions.
- Review of DJI GO application, the optimal settings, flight modes and shooting modes;
- Flights near obstacles or at low altitudes.
Practical class (outdoors):
- Setting up a drone and DJI GO user(for new pilots);
- Calibration of the compass and other systems (if necessary);
- Setting the optimal parameters of the copter, flight and camera in DJI GO APP
- Optimal setting of the point and mode of return home;
- Practicing correct takeoff, holding, basic rules of handling a drone;
- Safe landing;
- Flights in different modes – P, ATTI and sports etc;
- Correct and safe execution of take-off and landing by hand;
- Practical use of intelligent flight modes (Active Track, Tap Fly, etc.);
- Using intelligent flight modes for high-quality video shooting (Draw and Point of Interest modes).
*Duration: 1-2 hours.
TRAINIGN FOR PHANTOM, MAVIC AND SPARK:
Phantom, Mavic and Spark
TRAINING FOR INSPIRE 2:
*provided prices are for one individual